Anything MX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AMX Moving to New Home

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RC Addict
Admin
Admin
RC Addict

AMX Moving to New Home Empty
PostSubject: AMX Moving to New Home   AMX Moving to New Home EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:10 am

From the desk of the boss, Xiris:

Update Time,

OK guys all site building is on pause due to a pending upgrade with servers. After talking with the admin team we decided to upgrade before we get too many members. We will be running off the same server that RCNT runs off of. I just got his reply and he will do the server for us. With the new server here are some features we will have.

Better Advertisement

Better supporting member area

Arcade for the supporters

VB Store (see below)

All around better appearance

Better PM system

And much more!

The VB store is a great upgrade to get members to get posting and referring new members. How it works it for example every post they get 1 VB Buck. For every thread they get 3 VB Bucks. For ever referral they get 10 VB Bucks. After they have enough bucks they can buy symbols for under there avatar. It may be an American Flag, favorite football team. They are just little pics that the admins add to the servers. They also can change there username, buy an underlines, bold, colored, or highlighted user name. Some will cost more then others. I will explain more when we get the server.

OK I would like to thank all the staff.

Lets do this by rank!

Charlie: Charlie is a day one member. He made half of the forums that we post on! He has been to every meeting and he is on at least on 2 hours a day. He has helped new members and is working on an advertisement for a magazine and I can’t wait to see us in it! I would like to thank you Charlie for all your support!

Cody: Cody came in right after we were done building the forums. He came in as the head moderator. He attended every meeting and my logs show him on for more then 3 hours a day! He was just bumped up in rank to an Admin. Cody is now in charge of hiring and firing staff members. What he says is the law when it comes to that! Thank you Cody for all of your support!

Austin: Austin came in right after the forums were built. If you haven’t noticed he made the awesome logo that sits in the middle on the top of every page. He also made all the staff badges! Thanks for being there when we needed something Austin!

Jr.: MG8.0 is Jr. It’s the nickname that Cody gave him and we are all going to call you by it! Although we have not chatted much I can already till your going to be a great staff member! Thanks for your support!

Thanks again to all of you we would not be here without you guys. You all rock!!
Back to top Go down
h8z2luze
AMX Staff
AMX Staff
h8z2luze

PostSubject: Re: AMX Moving to New Home   AMX Moving to New Home EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:28 am

No thanks to brandon lol jk i havent done anything.
Back to top Go down
mgt8.0
AMX Staff
AMX Staff
mgt8.0

PostSubject: Re: AMX Moving to New Home   AMX Moving to New Home EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:27 pm

hey austin i still need by badge lol joking it dosn't matter....i think i've been on for more then 2 hours a day to lol...and yes everybody call me Jr. unless your younger than me then you can call me austin #2

Last edited by RC Addict on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quote delete)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMX Moving to New Home   AMX Moving to New Home Empty

Back to top Go down

AMX Moving to New Home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anything MX :: Announcements & General :: Site News-
Jump to: