Anything MX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Me doing a Hill Climb, Nothing special

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ajames942
AMX Moderator
AMX Moderator
ajames942

Me doing a Hill Climb, Nothing special Empty
PostSubject: Me doing a Hill Climb, Nothing special   Me doing a Hill Climb, Nothing special EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:33 pm

No one else would do it, so I decided to try it. Im not bragging, im just showing you guys, but it is bigger than it looks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCgAI6WvnMU
Back to top Go down
RC Addict
Admin
Admin
RC Addict

PostSubject: Re: Me doing a Hill Climb, Nothing special   Me doing a Hill Climb, Nothing special EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:35 pm

Brap brap brap!!! Nice. Looked like a hard, long pull to me!
Back to top Go down
ajames942
AMX Moderator
AMX Moderator
ajames942

PostSubject: Re: Me doing a Hill Climb, Nothing special   Me doing a Hill Climb, Nothing special EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:55 pm

Hahaha Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
h8z2luze
AMX Staff
AMX Staff
h8z2luze

PostSubject: Re: Me doing a Hill Climb, Nothing special   Me doing a Hill Climb, Nothing special EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 11:34 pm

sweet deal.. Who do you ride with lol everyone I ride with would try that. The ones to the left would be the hard ones.
Back to top Go down
ajames942
AMX Moderator
AMX Moderator
ajames942

PostSubject: Re: Me doing a Hill Climb, Nothing special   Me doing a Hill Climb, Nothing special EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:03 pm

Well, the other guys would do it, but the one has bald tires on the back, and his bike came barrel rolling down it the last time he tried it, and the other one has a blaster like mine, but with baloon tires on the back, kinda like come stock with the blaster, and they suck. Im the only only one with good tires lol.
Back to top Go down
mgt8.0
AMX Staff
AMX Staff
mgt8.0

PostSubject: Re: Me doing a Hill Climb, Nothing special   Me doing a Hill Climb, Nothing special EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:51 pm

looks like a good hill...i would have done it
Back to top Go down
RC Addict
Admin
Admin
RC Addict

PostSubject: Re: Me doing a Hill Climb, Nothing special   Me doing a Hill Climb, Nothing special EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:52 pm

Ah to have a Sportsman. Stick 'er in Four Wheel High and cruise right to the top... lol!
Back to top Go down
mgt8.0
AMX Staff
AMX Staff
mgt8.0

PostSubject: Re: Me doing a Hill Climb, Nothing special   Me doing a Hill Climb, Nothing special EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:55 pm

RC Addict wrote:
Ah to have a Sportsman. Stick 'er in Four Wheel High and cruise right to the top... lol!

i've done that a couple of times befor we sold ours lol...we had to sell every thing exept one honda 350
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me doing a Hill Climb, Nothing special   Me doing a Hill Climb, Nothing special Empty

Back to top Go down

Me doing a Hill Climb, Nothing special
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anything MX :: Video Forum :: Anything goes!-
Jump to: