Anything MX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Joke of the week

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RC Addict
Admin
Admin
RC Addict

Joke of the week Empty
PostSubject: Joke of the week   Joke of the week EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:46 pm

If you aren't a pet lover you ain't gonna get it...

Excerpts from a Dog's Diary......

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!

9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!

9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!

10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!

12:00 pm - Lunch! My favorite thing!

1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!

3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!

5:00 pm - Milk Bones! My favorite thing!

7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!

8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!

11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

Excerpts from a Cat's Daily Diary...

Day 983 of my captivity..
My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.

They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets.

Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.

Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a 'good little hunter' I am.
Bastards.

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of 'allergies.' I must learn what this means and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded.

The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now...............
Back to top Go down
charliejp
Admin
Admin
charliejp

Joke of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the week   Joke of the week EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 9:02 pm

Funny stuff right there.
Back to top Go down
Xiris
Admin
Admin
Xiris

Joke of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the week   Joke of the week EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 9:52 pm

Thats some funny stuff
Back to top Go down
https://anythingmx.forumotion.com
mgt8.0
AMX Staff
AMX Staff
mgt8.0

Joke of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the week   Joke of the week EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:41 pm

lmao thats funny..and probobly true lol
Back to top Go down
HPIguy
AMX Member
HPIguy

Joke of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the week   Joke of the week EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:34 am

Ha ha, that's pretty good. Well, since it's the start of a new week already..........

An elderly man in Florida had owned a large farm for years. He had a large pond in the back, fixed up nice; picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some orange and peach trees. The pond was ideal for swimming, although he rarely did that anymore.
One evening he decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't been there for a while, and look it over. He grabbed a five gallon bucket with which to bring back some fruit.
As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond. He made the women aware of his p resence and they all went to the deep end.
One of the women shouted to him, “We're not coming out until you leave!”
The old man frowned, “I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or to make you get out of the pond naked.” Holding the bucket up he said, “I'm here to feed the alligator.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.supermotojunkie.com
mgt8.0
AMX Staff
AMX Staff
mgt8.0

Joke of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the week   Joke of the week EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:32 pm

haha that one is pretty good to lol

Last edited by RC Addict on Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Remove quote)
Back to top Go down
RC Addict
Admin
Admin
RC Addict

Joke of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the week   Joke of the week EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:10 pm

Very smart old fella!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joke of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the week   Joke of the week Empty

Back to top Go down

Joke of the week
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anything MX :: Announcements & General :: General Talk-
Jump to: