Anything MX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just kicking this off!

Go down 
+5
BradZ
ajames942
RC Addict
Xiris
charliejp
9 posters
AuthorMessage
charliejp
Admin
Admin
charliejp

Just kicking this off! Empty
PostSubject: Just kicking this off!   Just kicking this off! EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:51 pm

Well guys, I don't have any video of myself but I kind of like watching this one. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uos4rP4cuTM&feature=related

lol!
Back to top Go down
Xiris
Admin
Admin
Xiris

PostSubject: Re: Just kicking this off!   Just kicking this off! EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:04 am

Ouch!! I have only been in one crash that was bad. No photos though.

-Xiris
Back to top Go down
https://anythingmx.forumotion.com
RC Addict
Admin
Admin
RC Addict

PostSubject: Re: Just kicking this off!   Just kicking this off! EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:30 pm

Wish I had pictures but you guys wouldn't want to see it anyway. My first crash wasn't spectacular but it hurt like hell. I simply laid my Polaris Sportsman over on its side. Normally no big deal. But, I was wearing my .45ACP on my right hip. Needless to say I landed right on it. Bruised me down to the bone. Of course we were on hour one of a three day ride.

I made the rest of the four hour ride that day, and hobbled around camp cooking dinner that night. The next morning SUCKED! I could not get out of the sleeping bag. After the guys helped me out of bed I could not get my boots on. Good thing I have great buddies! They got me laced up and over to the camp stove (they only wanted breakfast it seems, thus all the help). Made the a$$es breakfast and hit the trail.

Long story short we had a great weekend despite my hobbling around. I was pain-free as long as we were riding.

Two weeks later I could actually lay on my right side again...
Back to top Go down
ajames942
AMX Moderator
AMX Moderator
ajames942

PostSubject: Re: Just kicking this off!   Just kicking this off! EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 1:03 pm

Well my crash was on my Yamaha Blaster, I was going on a straight road that was pretty much all ice, the guy in front of e made a fast left turn, I slammed on my brakes, turn the handlebars, but I didn't turn lol. Straight into a frozen dirt bank I went. I hit it with the front bumper, and over the handlebars I went. Landed on my back, and was bleeding a little bit but I was alright, just my left side was sore for like 3 weeks. Finished the day off riding and went to bed lol.
Back to top Go down
RC Addict
Admin
Admin
RC Addict

PostSubject: Re: Just kicking this off!   Just kicking this off! EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 2:45 pm

charliejp wrote:
Well guys, I don't have any video of myself but I kind of like watching this one. Enjoy!

lol!

Not sure which is worse, wiping out or having your teammate run you over...

The wreck at 1:42 was bad a$$ too!
Back to top Go down
BradZ
AMX Tech Advisor
BradZ

PostSubject: Re: Just kicking this off!   Just kicking this off! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 4:52 am

Yeah, the daily life of a dirtbiker! I've had many crashed myself! A few from casing a tabletop while racing, that hurts!! Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.stickysignz.com.au
h8z2luze
AMX Staff
AMX Staff
h8z2luze

PostSubject: Re: Just kicking this off!   Just kicking this off! EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:46 pm

lol how do you case a tabletop?
Back to top Go down
HPIguy
AMX Member
HPIguy

PostSubject: Re: Just kicking this off!   Just kicking this off! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:20 am

I like this one myself. Go ahead and fast forward to the 4:40 mark and sit back and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Y0bvtYReM&feature=PlayList&p=494E048F5F805A51&index=36
Back to top Go down
http://www.supermotojunkie.com
BradZ
AMX Tech Advisor
BradZ

PostSubject: Re: Just kicking this off!   Just kicking this off! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:21 am

You dont know what casing is?
Well anyway this particular one had a steep downramp and i cased it with the back wheel.
Meaning i didn't clear it properly( i know H8 knows what im on about but others may not)
Threw me over handlebars and then my own bike ran me over.. Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.stickysignz.com.au
150stunta
AMX Member

PostSubject: Re: Just kicking this off!   Just kicking this off! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 5:01 pm

i cased a double the my best friend and dad hit me
Back to top Go down
mgt8.0
AMX Staff
AMX Staff
mgt8.0

PostSubject: Re: Just kicking this off!   Just kicking this off! EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:21 am

well i may aswell through one of my stories in here to.....last summer i went over to my girlfriends house and she had just bought a lil 50cc dirt bike and one of those really cheap 110cc quads so i go and jump on the bike she gets the quad and we go out riding...well we went diferent ways around her house and as i was coming to the back of the house i hit a pot hole in her yard that was just that perfect size for the front wheel of the dirt bike lol and me and the bike went flying...and just as i'm flying through the air with the bike flying after me and gaining on me my girlfriend comes wide open around the house on the quad then she sees me in the air starts laughing and can't stop laughing so she can hit the brakes....then while i'm in the air i see this quad coming and i knew it wasn't going to be good...as i thought it wasn't..i landed on the front rack of the quad then the dirt bike came landed on top of me then continued to take my girlfriend strait off the back of the quad...as a reasalt we both ended up going to the hospital with broken bones lol...and we're still together lol..

Last edited by RC Addict on Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Profanity)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just kicking this off!   Just kicking this off! Empty

Back to top Go down

Just kicking this off!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anything MX :: Video Forum :: Crashes!-
Jump to: